MODELLJERNBANEFORENINGEN I NORGE (MJF) - forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model railway exhibitions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RailwayUniverse View Drop Down
Viderekommen
Viderekommen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RailwayUniverse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model railway exhibitions
    Posted: 28 februar 2019 at 22:19
Hey guys,

I am new in this forum. Why I am here? it has several reasons, I am actually having a Youtube channel and publishing there videos from model railway exhibitions mainly from Germany and Czech Republic, but also videos from trains and from public transport. I am looking here for contacts, feedback and new ideas.

This is for example a video that I published recently.

I am also looking for information about model railway museums and clubs in Norway.

Would be happy to hear from you Smile

Haiko :)
Viderekommen
Viderekommen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RailwayUniverse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 mars 2019 at 11:49
Hello together,

have you ever been in Kuala Lumpur?

There is the MinNature, a miniature and train exhibition. It shows Malaysian landscape and Kuala Lumpur.

There are also some trains running but they do not really fit into that environment, for example a German ICE.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Haiko
Viderekommen
Viderekommen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RailwayUniverse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 mars 2019 at 11:54
Originally posted by RailwayUniverse RailwayUniverse wrote:

Hello together,

have you ever been in Kuala Lumpur?

There is the MinNature, a miniature and train exhibition. It shows Malaysian landscape and Kuala Lumpur.

There are also some trains running but they do not really fit into that environment, for example a German ICE.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Haiko
 Post Reply Post Reply