MODELLJERNBANEFORENINGEN I NORGE (MJF) - forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeg søker på jobbe...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whosho View Drop Down
Nykommer
Nykommer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeg søker på jobbe...
    Posted: 10 februar 2007 at 12:17
Hi!

Next summer I"m planning to go back to Norway and spend my holidays there again. Due to that I"ll have to find some job. I mean - I want to find it :P
In the mather of fact that"s the reason way I"m writting now. Probably I"ll be in Norway (Hedmark or Akerhus) from between juni and september.

I"m 21 y.o, I"m "eletroniktechniker" and I was working with making electronic devices in some company about 3 months last year. And that"s my hobby. I can write programms for Windows (Pascal, Delphi) and for microchips (Bascom , a litte bit Asm). I have driving licence of type "B". More over I"m taking care of one intrenet shop now . I can speak english, and I"m learnig norwegian. Polish also of course

If you thing you will have a little bit of time to help me and ask about that kind of jobs (by the way) I"ll be very thankful! :) It doesn"t have to be anything special... painting houses, selling in some store (I have 5 years of experience in it), at post office, at shop storage...

You can contact me by:
e-mail: whosho(at)tlen.pl
mobile: +48 606 327 331
(I hope It is not forbiden to create topics like mine )

Grzegorz Barski

Edited by whosho - 11 februar 2007 at 12:36
www.GrabieStare.prv.pl
 Post Reply Post Reply