MODELLJERNBANEFORENINGEN I NORGE (MJF) - forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still ut i Kolding neste år!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pelle View Drop Down
Nettgruppen
Nettgruppen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still ut i Kolding neste år!
    Posted: 20 juni 2017 at 15:54
Formidler et skriv mottatt fr DANSK MODEL JERNBANE UNION:

To model railway clubs and organisations                June 2017

WANTED: MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUTS
For our coming model railway exhibitions on 7.-8. April 2018 in Kolding, and in April 2019 in the Copenhagen area (dates and venue not yet fixed) the DMJU is looking for interesting model railway layouts of all sizes and gauges. The layouts should be attractive, and created with a keen eye for detail, and should be of general interest, if possible with unique features and unusual modeling solutions.

Our exhibitions, which are the largest in Denmark, typically display 20-25 layouts from our local member clubs, and 1-2 visiting foreign layouts from neighbouring countries. In 2017 a large N-scale layout from Helsinki, Finland, was on display in Køge.

If your club has a layout that fits the bill, and if you are interested in exhibiting at one of our exhibitions here in Denmark, we would be very glad to receive your application. To apply, you must fill out the attached application form and send it together with a track plan, description (size, theme, gauge, special features) and two photos, to naestformand@dmju.dk Deadline for the exhibition in Kolding 2018 is 1. October 2017, and for the Copenhagen area in 2019 is
1. October 2018. After these dates we will select the preferred layout(s) and advise applicants accordingly.

If your layout is chosen and you are invited to exhibit, we can offer the following:

     partial compensation for travel expenses (bridge, ferry, petrol)
     accomodation in double rooms for up to 6 persons in local hostel or economy hotel
     lunch during the exhibition
     partial compensation for other relevant expenses by prior agreement

After we have received your expense budget for travel we will make final confirmation of the DMJU compensation. DMJU's payment will be made after the show and after receiving a detailed expense report from you.

We hope that you will be interested in exhibiting in Denmark, and thus help increasing the diversity, attraction and international character of our event, and we look forward to receiving your application.

Sincerely yours,
DANSK MODEL JERNBANE UNION
Kjører hagejernbane i G-skala, N-skala og bygger H0 i messing.
 Post Reply Post Reply